Wednesday, June 26, 2013

TAPS

Last month I got a call from Paul Jennings, the son of Ross R. Jennings.  Ross passed away on March 4, 2003 at age 77. I know this is 10 years ago but Paul just found our Blog Site and called me to let me know. I did some digging and found Ross's obituary in the Tulsa World

JENNINGS -- Ross R., 77. Born January 13, 1926 in Sioux City, IA, passed away March 4, 2003. Worked for Aetna Casualty and Surety Co., for 25 years, member of US Navy in WWII. Preceded in death by wife, Janis and parents. He is survived by sons, John Mark and wife, Beth, Paul and wife, Barbara; daughter, Carol Ann Higgins and husband, Michael; grandchildren, Jacob, Charles, Daniel, Jonathan, Jennifer; brothers, Jay and Claude. Service will be held 10 a.m., Friday, March 7, 2003 at Southeast Baptist Church with interment to follow at Floral Haven Cemetery. Under the direction of Moore's Eastlawn Chapel, 622-1155.

Smooth Sailing, Jim Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment