Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Up to 55 Attendees

I just received, in my 2 weeks worth of mail, reservations from:

Roy Witz, 62-64
Ken Doyle, 56-59

I will publish a full list again in several weeks so you can see all the attendees in one listing.

I also received notes from the following who said they could not make it to this reunion.
Fred Butler 43-45, Tim Thomas, Angus Tucker 53-55, Don Williams, Hank Miscowicz, Tom Rogers 59-63, and Harry McKnight 53-57. Here is the email I got from Harry:

"Jim; Sorry I have not replied sooner to this update but have been out of town the last several weeks. I will not be able to attend the upcoming Reunion in April. I do hope to attend another Reunion in the future. But I did want to let you know that my triplet brother, Howard McKnight, passed away in April of this year. Both of us served on the Hazelwood together in 1951 - 1955.
Also, I would like you to know that our 3rd brother, Harold, was killed in the Korean Conflict in 1953 while serving in the Marine Corp.


Harry McKnight"

I will keep posting as I get information that is of interest to all of you. Please feel free to add your comments also.

Smooth Sailing, Jim Julian

1 comment: