Monday, May 9, 2011

2011 Reunion Group Photo

The pictures taken by Dan Harris Photo Art are now on lline. You can see all of them by clicking www.ourfavoritephotos.com and using the password 042911. You can even purchase them on line. The prices are more than at the reunion plus there are shipping charges. Dan Harris did supply a photo to post on our blog.
First row: George Barket, Ray Williams, Richard Zimmerman, Otis Wolfe, Russell Harwood, Bobby Herren, Ted Mariner, Bob Longabard

Second Row: Terry Young, Eric Larson, William Rickard, Lou Kueltzo, Fred Rourke, Ken Hughes, Jim McCorkle, Henry Johnson, Dale Crosier

Third Row (seated): Phil Brigman, Bruce Shillng, Matt Johnston, Roman Stately, Bill Jensen, Charlie Kepner, James Jewell, John Bohnovic, Walter Voll

Fourth Row (standing): Jim Julian, Dave Bleth, Burt Doremus, Dan Zakovic, Ed Schroeder, Ted Winzig, Lawton Howard, Bill Szurtma, Clint Starkey, Alen Keleher, Bob Kevan, Richard Ernst, Ray Berger, Erving Wall

I hope I got all the names correct, but if I didn't, let me know and I will make a correction.

Smooth Sailing, Jim Jim Julian

1 comment:

  1. I was traveling north on State Route 664 out of Logan, Ohio Thursday, 7-28-2011, and saw a navy license plate that said "DD 531." I looked it up on line and found the USS Hazelwood. I served in the gator navy on the USS Austin (LPD-4) in the early 70's. Hello, Shipmates, and thank you for your service!
    Doug: civilwar@ohiohills.com

    ReplyDelete