Monday, May 9, 2011

CAPS AND SHIRTS

CAPS

I have ordered a small supply of caps for those who may want one. One size fits all so it is easy to get a supply that will fit anyone. I will be picking up the supply of 12 caps in Jacksonville on May 24 as we head north in our RV.

If I receive your payment before we head north I will be able to ship a cap to you while we are up in the “North Country”. If I do not receive payment prior to our departure it will be early in July before I will get your payment and shipment will follow shortly thereafter.

The cost of one cap is $10.00 plus shipping of $5.00. I can ship up to 4 caps for the $5.00 shipping charge. If you want one (or more) send your check payable to:

Hazelwood Reunion
Jim Julian
318 Salt Creek Drive
North Port, FL 34287



SHIRTS


Shirts are a little more complex because of sizes. A minimum order of 12 shirts is needed. If you want a shirt, email me at dd531reunion@earthlink.net or drop a note in the mail stating the size. When I have a total of 12, an order will be placed and I will ask payment for the shirt. The cost will be $20.00 per shirt plus $5.00 shipping.

If you are ordering a combination of items, contact me and I will let you know the specific shipping costs.

You can call me on my cell at 941-276-1217 if you wish to discuss this with me.

Smooth sailing, Jim Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment