Saturday, July 16, 2011

1954 Hazelwood World Cruise Book

In 1954 the Hazelwood departed Newport RI and cruised around the world. During that cruise many pictures were taken and a Cruise Book was printed. Ken Hughes was on that cruise and he was kind enough to let me take pictures of the entire book.


Here is one of the pictures and the entire Muster List of those who served during that cruise. you can see the  entire book by clicking https://picasaweb.google.com/jimjulian3 . At that same site there are pictures of the recent reunion and past reunions.
Many thanks to Ken Hughes for allowing me to make these pictures available to all of you.


2 comments:

  1. Hello. My name is Katie, and I believe that my grandpa Alger E Green served on the USS Hazelwood during WWII. I was wondering if you had any information regarding a list of those who served, or even if anyone mentioned him. I know the chances of the latter are slim, but I figured I would ask as my father said he rarely said anything about the war. Thanks, and Great Site!

    ReplyDelete