Monday, September 7, 2009

Comments on "Comments" !

Making comments on this Blog is a great way to communicate to others reading the Blog. I have set it up so anyone can make a comment but it was a little confusing to me at first, so I am going to give you the easy steps.

1. Click on "Comments" at the bottom of the Post you wish to comment on. If there is already a comment there, you can read it and there will be a block where you can make a comment if you wish.
2. Write your comment in the block provided.
3. Click on the "v" next to "Comment as:"
4. Click on "Name/URL"
NOTE: if you want to comment anonymously (No Name shown), click on Anonymous.
5. Type in your name in the "Name" block.
6. DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING in the "URL" block.
7. Click "Continue" - Your name will show up without the "()" following it when the comment is published.
8. Click either POST or PREVIEW
9. Provide the code provided and your Comment will be posted.

Don't forget to look at the comments when you are reading down through the Blog. You will find they may be interesting and may even be asking a question that you can answer .... with a comment.

5 comments:

  1. You can also find a list of crew members on the web site Hull Number.com .I recently registered on this site.I was aboard from 1960-1962 in the radar gang.Was also friends with another radarman named Dan Sowers,who lived in Newport,Rhode Island at the time.Fellow by the name of Springer,RD1 was the POC of the radar gang.Would like to communicate with others who served at the same time. My email rberger1940@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jim. I'm really impressed. It will take me a little while to find my way around. Thank you! Jim Mc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your time creating this blog. My father enjoyed seeing it. Your time was well spent! He is looking forward to the next reunion in 2011. Jill Tombley for George Barket. WWII

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was on the ship during 1959 until 1961 and would sure like to connect with anyone during that period. My wife's e-mail address is DKRice@verizon.net. I would like to plan on attending the next reunion in Florida.
    Richard Rice EM3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Bob Wilkie, I was the Hazelwood mailman 1953-1955. I really enjoyed watching the video of the last reunion and seeing my former shipmates. I am looking forward to the next reunion in Jacksonville.

    Where can I buy one of the Hazelwood ball caps I see many wearing in the video? Pls e-mail me at rcwusn@aol.com. Thanks, see you in Jax.

    ReplyDelete