Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sad News

Just recently I received a note from Tom Craigo's daughter. I thought I would share her note with his shipmates.

"I am writing this note to let you know that my dad, Tom Craigo, passed away on November 22nd, 2009 after a brief, but brave battle against bone cancer. My dad lived a wonderful 84 years, and had so many wonderful memories of time spent with family and friends. I know he valued you as a friend, and enjoyed the time he spent with you. Thank you for being an important part of his life.

Sincerely,

/s/ The family of Tom Craigo. Just to let you know he loved his reunions."

Tom served on the Hazelwood 1943 - 1945 and served a cook. Since he was the cook I am sure everybody that was on board at that time would recall him. Tom was at the reunion in 2005 at St. Louis. Here is picture taken at that reunion.


No comments:

Post a Comment