Monday, January 3, 2011

Registration Information Sent

Over the holidays I was able to confirm all the needed information to publish the Reunion Schedule (It's in the previous posting), prepare information for Hazelwood shirts and Caps and prepare a Registration Form. The Registration Form has the costs for the merchandise, tour, and the banquet meals.

This information was mailed and Emailed to those who said they were coming to the reunion.

There were a number of shipmates that still were not sure if they were going to be able to attend. A Post Card was sent to those shipmates without an Email address, asking that they inform me if they were going to attend. If I hear nothing from them I will not mail any further information to them about this reunion. Of course they will be retained on the mailing list for future reunions. This keeps the mailing costs down.

There were also a number of shipmates with Email addresses that were unsure. An Email was sent to all of them asking them to make a decision and inform me. I will then send them the Registration Form and the other information.

One of the items of information concerns Hazelwood Caps, Men's Hazelwood Shirts and a Lady's Navy, DD-531 shirt. I will post this information in a following post. There may be those shipmates that are not going to attend the reunion but may wish to get one or more of these items. They will be able to order them and after I receive them at the reunion I will mail their purchases to them.

Smooth Sailing, Jim Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment